Healthy Schools Certification
Celebrate Your Healthy School
Healthy Schools Certification gives your school the tools to promote and enhance the health and well-being of students, school staff, and the broader school community. Now is the time to prioritize health, collaboration, and connection in your school community!
Healthy Schools Certification is guided by the following goals:
- To support schools that want to enhance the health and well-being of their students and staff
- To increase student engagement and leadership opportunities to support health and well-being at school
- To increase adult engagement in prioritizing health and well-being at school
- To strengthen community engagement and partnerships
To learn more about the Healthy Schools Certification Program, please review the Healthy Schools Certification Guidebook 2022-2023.
How Does My School Register and Get Certified?
By completing the 4-Step Healthy Schools Process throughout the school year, registered schools earn points and can apply to be certified as a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Healthy School. Certification is flexible and adaptable for all school communities; it’s based on a school’s ability to follow and complete the process and not on the type or number of activities completed.
Registration is open until Friday, November 25, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. (MT), 12:00 p.m. (ET), 1:00 p.m. (AT).
Registration gives you access to:
- activity ideas that connect to different health topics (including choice boards to support student engagement);
- COVID-19 Support Resources with tips to implement the 4-Step Healthy Schools Process during this unique school year;
- support, training, and consultation services from the Healthy Schools Certification Team;
- the opportunity to make your school a happier, healthier place!
Feel free to contact us by submitting a form on the contact us page!